Are you getting bored with your bathroom? Just like any other room in your home, your bathroom deserves the latest fashion and design trends.
Whether you would like to do a complete overhaul of your bathroom or a less intensive sprucing up, you need to know what is hot for bathrooms this year.
Here are 5 bathroom trends to consider:
Brizo’s Luxe Gold Finish: This unique finish creates a soft brass look. It definitely stands out against traditional chrome or nickel finishes. It is a bit of a lighter color than other bronzes. If you are looking for a different look in your bathroom, try this soft brushed brass finish. Change your faucets, shower head, towel bar, etc. to complete this extraordinary look .
Freestanding tubs: Incorporating a freestanding tub can create a spa environment for your bathroom. It is easier to clean, comfortable, and beautiful. One of the brands we offer actually offers a different color exterior.
- HydroSystems Breanne Maax Vill: The Breanne tub is elegantly curved.Our top selling brands are the HydroSystems Breanne Maax Vill, and Kohler Sunstruck.
- Kohler Sunstruck: This tub is oval shaped, creating a design that allows you to stretch your body for a more relaxing bath.
- Hydro Systems Liberty: Boasting an extra-deep bathing well and softly outturned rim, the Liberty is the perfect combination of old-world beauty and modern innovation.
Toilets with Concealed Traps: If you are looking for an easier solution to cleaning your toilet and around it, this may be an option for you. They are also more visually appealing. Dirt tends to collect more around the nooks and cranies of a trap. They are also seamless, making it even easier to clean. Here are a couple of brands that have these concealed trap toilets:
- Kohlers Corbelle: The Corbelle two-piece toilet delivers powerful, clean swirl-style flushing in a sleek skirted design. Kohler’s most complete flush ever, Revolution 360 swirl flushing technology keeps your bowl cleaner longer than a conventional flush.
- Kohlers Betello: The Betello™ two-piece toilet delivers powerful, swirl-style flushing in a contemporary skirted design. The oval tank smoothly transitions to the rectangular tank base, creating a bold visual statement. Kohler’s most complete flush ever, Revolution 360® swirl flushing technology keeps your bowl cleaner longer than a conventional flush.
Farmhouse Sinks: These are truly timeless sinks. They have been popular for years and are still going strong. They are beautiful and spacious. The best part about these sinks is that they can work with any style, not just the Farmhouse style. You can also choose between many options besides a porcelain sink.These sinks have deep bowls that give you even more space for those bigger pots and pans.
- Kohler Whitehaven: The Whitehaven apron-front kitchen sink features a streamlined and versatile farmhouse style to complement any decor. A large single basin accommodates large pots and pans, while the sloped bottom helps with draining and cleanup. Crafted from enameled cast iron, this sink resists chipping, cracking, or burning for years of beauty and reliable performance. A standard apron front makes it easy to install on 36-inch apron-front cabinetry. The Self-Trimming® design requires only a simple rough cut, overlapping the cabinet face for beautiful results.
- Elkay Fireclay: Fireclay sinks have a timeless appeal that has endured for decades. Choose an Elkay fireclay farmhouse apron front kitchen sink a convenient prep sink or a bar sink. The attractive smooth glaze is easy to clean. Beauty and durability come together in a scratch- and stain-resistant surface.
Kitchen Pot Fillers: This cool feature is actually making a comeback. The purpose of a pot filler is to assist in filling pots on your stove instead of lugging it from the sink. It is very convenient. They should be installed above and to the right (or left) of your stove.
Here are a few brands to check out for more on potfillers:
- Kohler Artifacts: The Artifacts faucet collection brings you classic designs reimagined in fresh new ways for various task areas of the kitchen. This Artifacts pot filler faucet displays vintage style while bringing professional convenience to home cooks. With a full 22″ reach, the wall-mounted articulating swing spout lets you fill large pots directly on or near the stovetop, then folds out of the way when not in use.
- Delta Contemporary & Traditional: Filling pots on the stove has never been easier or more affordable, thanks to the new Delta Pot Filler faucet. Very competitively priced, the ADA compliant Pot Filler features a wall-mount, dual swing joint design with dual shut off valves and a 4 gpm flow rate to fill large pots in no time. A pot filler makes it easy to fill large cooking vessels quickly and without the walk from sink to stove.
- Newport Brass Chesterfield: Chesterfield’s ornate, yet elegant design reflects old world craftsmanship and traditional styling; reminiscent of yesteryear. Includes full line of matching accessories, solid brass construction
When renovating, there are so many things to take into consideration. At the end of the day, it’s important to be happy with the decision that you make for your bathroom.
Call us. We can help you to make a decision.
V&W Supply Company is committed to being the premiere customer service driven supplier of quality plumbing products in the industry.
We set a standard not matched by our competitors.
Call us at 205-324-9521 or click here to fill out a form and we will contact you. We would love to speak to you and help make your vision come true.