In this busy high-tech world we work and live in, time is incredibly valuable to each of us. To make the best use of your time and to ensure undivided attention to your project, please call to schedule an appointment with one of our showroom consultants. This allows you to secure a time that best fits your schedule.
Below are some additional suggestions to assist you and help make your fixture selection appointment more enjoyable:
- Make a preview visit to browse our showrooms and get ideas about your project before your appointment
- Know the name of the builder and plumber
- Know the project address including zip code, lot number and tax jurisdiction
- Allow 1-3 hours for the consultation, depending on the size of the project
- Bring the architectural plans or drawings
- Bring the allowance or the list of fixtures specified
- Bring samples of the counters, tile, cabinet finish, paint colors, flooring, etc.
- Bring pictures or magazine cut outs of favorite ideas
Warranties and Return Policy
- Written confirmation from purchaser is required before material will be ordered. Verify with contractor/plumber that products will work for your application prior to placing the order.
- All sales require a minimum 50% deposit before material will be ordered with the balance due on the first shipment of the order. 100% payment is required for all sales less than $1000.00.
- Arrival time depends on vendor stock at time of order. Special order material is NON-RETURNABLE and NON-REFUNDABLE. Special order items (notated “Spec Purch”) may be cancelled within 24 hours of order with some exceptions.
- Someone must be present at the jobsite upon delivery to verify and sign for received material.
- Shortages, damage, or warranty claims must be made within 24 hours of receipt of material. Damage and warranty claims must be inspected by a member of management before authorization may be issued for return or exchange. Credit or refund will be issued if V & W receives credit from the manufacturer.
- Stock returns are not allowed after 30 days from date of receipt. If stock items are returned within the allowable 30 day period, they are subject to 15-25% restocking charges.
- No refunds will be issued for discontinued, display sale, installed, or items not returned in original undamaged containers in re-sellable condition.
- Pricing is subject to change without notice.
- Warranties are subject to manufacturer policy & do not cover labor charges.
- Applicable taxes & freight will apply.
- These terms are not all inclusive & are subject to V & W Supply Company Inc.’s policies.